Our superior cloud technology is open and agile allowing for interoperability across all platforms saving you space and memory with no server, hardware, or software installation. You can function anywhere in the world with no interruptions to your productivity. Our cloud system is HIPAA secured and you are connected 24/7.
PatientMax Cloud is not complicated, expensive, and not a difficult system. Web-based EHR system is the perfect solution for small practices, hospitals, imaging companies, lab companies, and other healthcare third party establishment.
PatientMax Cloud-Based EHR vs. Client-Server
PatientMax EHR system is designed to accommodate Cloud-Based system and Client-Server system. In a cloud-based system, a practice’s data is stored on external servers and can be accessed via the web, requiring only a computer with an Internet connection.
Benefits of PatientMax Cloud-Based EHR
1. Implementation is much simpler with PatientMax cloud-based EHR systems. EHR software runs on the web instead of the computer, meaning no hardware or software installation. Practices can prevent interruption of cash flow and get a faster return on investment with an implementation process much quicker than traditional client-server systems.
2. Practices realize tremendous savings from cloud-based EHR systems. One of the largest hurdles for small medical practices is the initial cost of EHR installation. Using PatientMax cloud-based EHR the cost of implementation is significantly low. Our clients will pay a low monthly fee as part of an arrangement called software as a service (SaaS).
3. IT resource requirements are significantly reduced when practices choose to move medical records to the cloud. Instead of requiring a team of IT experts to install, configure, test, run, secure and update hardware and software, all of that is done internally in the cloud by the SaaS provider. Updates are also done automatically in web-based systems, so practices are running on the most up-to-date version available.
4. Web-based software provides superior accessibility and collaboration over client-server systems because users are able to securely log in to the system from anywhere they have Internet connection. The ability to access the system outside of the office allows physicians, staff and patients to collaborate more effectively in a secure environment and provide better continuity of care.
5. Scalability is simplified with PatientMax cloud-based system. Small practices are able to expand without the standard IT growing pains. A PatientMax Cloud makes it easy to add new users, doctors or locations. The flexibility of PatientMax Cloud allows small practices to think big and grow without breaking the bank.
Are Web-Based EHR Systems Safe?
Most physicians who are skeptical of cloud-based EHR systems cite security as a primary concern. While uncertainty is understandable, web-based EHR systems can actually deliver greater security than client-server systems and paper records.